Complete risk management made easy in Excel
Risk Kit simplifies the step from purely qualitative process orientation to quantitative measurement of your risks and their sources by providing you with the components of quantitative risk management ready to use. With just a few clicks, you can link them in Excel to complete models and risk analyses. Due to this simplicity, Risk Kit enables many users to carry out quantitative risk analyses for the first time - and much faster than with conventional approaches. Examples and explanations of risk analyses using the Monte Carlo method can be found here. See for yourself: Weighing, calibrating and mapping risks is not as complicated as it sounds!
- Complete value chain of a quantitative risk analysis in Excel - from modelling to reporting
- Significant time and cost savings
- Many practical functions, tailor-made for your requirements: e.g. risk maps, histograms, tornado graphs, integration of insurance benefits, cash flow, input wizard, automatic check, cell manager for easy navigation
- 58 one-dimensional probability distributions
- 11 multidimensional probability distributions and copula functions
- Multiple one-dimensional and multidimensional models for price development
- Resampling of empirical data
- Calibration of distributions and price developments
- One for all: Network Floating License for company-wide use
Your company is not a bank, but has financial and investment risks in treasury, projects and long-term planning.
Risk Kit provides you with models for exchange rates, interest rates, commodities and other financial data with calibration, simulation and evaluation.
The Risk Kit Data extension even connects you to the ECB and the FED to get current price histories as input data from the markets.
Risk Kit and Risk Kit Data come with detailed case studies that illustrate possible courses of action from A to Z.
Free extension for statistical analyses
- Easily display sophisticated statistical analyses in Microsoft Excel
- Supports numerous data types of the programming language R
- With extra functions for automated calculations
Free extension for financial data and social statistics
- Provides access to financial data and social statistics from various sources, including European Central Bank ECB data.
- Dynamically link and automatically update data with your Excel models
- User-friendly interface
Would you like to get to know the numerous functions of Risk Kit better? We have put together some application examples in clear videos for you. Click here and experience Risk Kit in action!
|Risk Kit Light1||Risk Kit Professional + Academic2||Risk Kit Enterprise|
|Max. simulation runs||5000||Unlimited3||Unlimited3|
|Interest rate functions||✓||✓|
|Risk Kit R||✓||✓|
|Risk Kit Data||✓||✓|
|Use as calculation core without Excel||✓||✓|
|Free transferability of the licence between computers||✓|
|Prices + Licences||Request free of charge1||Professional + Academic2||Enterprise|
1 As Risk Kit Light with a free 30-day commercial licence for working with Excel. The licence can be renewed online as often as desired. It makes modern technology available in every context and for everyone.
2 The "Academic Licenses" for use in universities and educational institutions are provided free of charge.
3 The number of simulation runs are technically limited to 2,147,483,647. However, the actual maximum number depends on the computing capacity and is usually limited by the available working and virtual memory.
|1 additional single-user licence||Total single-user licences|
|1||750 €||750 €|
|2||725 €||1.475 €|
|3||700 €||2.175 €|
|4||675 €||2.850 €|
|5||650 €||3.500 €|
|6||625 €||4.125 €|
|7||600 €||4.725 €|
|8||575 €||5.300 €|
|9||550 €||5.850 €|
|10||525 €||6.375 €|
|1 additional concurrent user||Total network licence|
|1||1.500 €||1.500 €|
|2||1.250 €||2.750 €|
|3||1.000 €||3.750 €|
|4||750 €||4.500 €|
|5||500 €||5.000 €|
|6||400 €||5.400 €|
|7||400 €||5.800 €|
|8||400 €||6.200 €|
|9||400 €||6.600 €|
|10||400 €||7.000 €|