06. Juni 2022 - 16:00-17:00 MEST, online
This webinar gives you an introduction to the method of Monte Carlo simulation and the use of Risk Kit and shows you many tips on how to use the various functions more efficiently and comfortably.
The focus is on the different steps of Monte Carlo simulation, distributions, an overview of the evaluation tools, important settings and the basics of interpreting the results.
The webinar is aimed at beginners and at the end there is a Q&A session where you can ask your own questions to the trainer.
Date and place
10-11 October 2022 (NH-Hotel Heidelberg)
The seminar introduces all steps of quantitative risk modelling and their interpretation and shows how they can be implemented and evaluated with Risk Kit.
You will learn the following aspects in this seminar:
- What a Monte Carlo simulation is and how I run it.
- Which distributions I should know as a risk manager.
- For which risk I use which distribution.
- How I aggregate risks.
- How to meet regulatory requirements such as PS 340 with Risk Kit.
- How to visualise results.
- How I express risks through statistics.
- How I find the most important risk factors.
- How I create reusable reports.
- How I automatically check a model for input errors.
- How I can use Risk Kit Data to obtain market data from the ECB or FED and model price developments.
In particular, we address the topics and questions of the participants in the seminar - according to the motto Bring your model.
Beginners and advanced users of quantitative methods, risk managers, treasurers, controllers, project leaders and project managers, risk owners, auditors, quality managers and members of management and supervisory boards.
Documentation and licence
All participants receive a professional licence for Risk Kit valid for 6 months as well as comprehensive documentation in printed and electronic form (USB stick).
Dr. Uwe Wehrspohn
The participation fee is 1590,- € plus 19% VAT.
Start on the first day at 9:30h; end on the first day around 17h; start on the second day at 9h and end around 16:30h
We have booked a room contingent at the NH Hotel Heidelberg. You will receive additional information on this when you book the seminar.