Date and place
27 February 2023, 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-16:30
The seminar introduces the method of Monte Carlo simulation with Risk Kit. The structure of a model, the execution of the simulation, the results and their interpretation are explained step by step.
You will learn the following aspects in this seminar:
- What Monte-Carlo simulation is and why it is a breakthrough for risk analysis.
- How I can avoid rough expert assessments with Monte-Carlo simulation.
- Which distributions I should know as a risk manager.
- For which risk I use which distribution.
- How I aggregate risks.
- How I meet regulatory requirements such as PS 340 with Risk Kit.
- How to deal with results: graphs, statistics, rankings.
- How I create reusable reports.
In particular, we address the topics and questions of the participants in the seminar.
Beginners and advanced users of quantitative methods, risk managers, treasurers, controllers, project leaders and project managers, risk owners, auditors, quality managers and members of management and supervisory boards.
Documentation and licence
All participants will receive a Professional Licence for Risk Kit valid for one month as well as comprehensive documentation in electronic form.
Dr. Uwe Wehrspohn
The participation fee is 950,- € plus 19% VAT.