Good risk management not only takes into account facts and figures from your own company, but also a variety of other data and statistics from outside. After all, these can have a significant impact on a company's success - just think of the current Corona crisis and the consequences for most industries. Risk Kit Data is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to load financial data and social statistics from various sources into your Excel spreadsheets. You receive Risk Kit Data free of charge as a supplement to your Risk Kit order. Get important insights for every risk manager!
- Free for you when you order Risk Kit
- Quick installation and integration
- Easy access to the databases of the European Central Bank ECB, Eurostat, the Federal Reserve Economic Data FRED, the World Bank and the API Marketstack
- Clear interface to browse statistics, search market data and statistics, import data into spreadsheets
- Automatic update with Excel
- Can be used in combination with Risk Kit for the Monte Carlo method in Excel
Would you like to get to know the numerous functions of Risk Kit better? We have put together some application examples in clear videos for you. Click here and experience Risk Kit in action!