Whether natural disasters, economic turbulence or investment projects: Reliable risk management is essential for long-term success in the market. But who wants to spend a lot of time on simulations, probability calculations, parameterisation and evaluations? Clearly: we at Wehrspohn Risk Management!
Managing director and risk manager by passion
Dr. Uwe Wehrspohn
- Studied mathematics and economics in Wuppertal, Munich, St. Andrews, Montpellier and Heidelberg.
- Doctorate on mathematical and economic methods of risk management.
- Senior Consultant at Computer Sciences Corporation CSC in the Market and Credit Risk Management Practice in Germany and Austria.
- Managing Director of Wehrspohn GmbH & Co. KG and consultant in the field of risk management and computing.
- Author of numerous publications on market, credit and enterprise risk management and rating.
- Research Fellow at the Risk Management Research Centre at the University of Würzburg.
Head of Engineering
- Studied mathematics and information technology at Ulyanovsk State University, Ulyanovsk, Russia.
- Master of Computer Science.
- Many years of practical experience in all areas of software development.
- Software developer at Wehrspohn GmbH & Co. KG since 2010.
- Core competences: Full Life Cycle Development, Software Analysis & Design, Application Development, Web Solutions.
- Microsoft certified technology specialist.
As a consulting partner and software producer for companies, banks and insurance companies, we combine the development of ideas and strategies for risk management with the implementation of productive solutions. In cooperation with us, you cover the entire risk management value chain - from the risk strategy to the technical platform.
With us, you always get a little bit more than anywhere else, whether it's advice from risk manager to risk manager, our products or the important topic of service. Our declared goal is to support you with efficient solutions for your daily challenges so that you can concentrate fully on your tasks.
But on paper - or on their website - all companies claim to be the best in their industry. Therefore our tip: Don't take any risks and simply test us and our products.