No matter whether for larger or smaller companies: Risk management is not only a rather unpopular topic for most, it is also becoming increasingly complex. This is because very often a qualitative assessment is no longer sufficient - quantitative methods are increasingly in demand. These are required, for example, by the IDW Auditing Standard 340 n. F.. Quantitative risk analyses are time-consuming, however, and require a certain amount of knowledge to achieve reliable results.
But don't panic: This is exactly what we offer you - for more than two decades! With Wehrspohn Risk Management you secure the all-round carefree package for the complete risk management process. As we are risk managers ourselves, we know exactly what your requirements are and offer you valuable support - from consulting on an equal footing to easy-to-use software and suitable training. Risk management from a single source, that is!
Risk Kit brings the technology and methods of modern risk management to life in Microsoft Excel and other test and production environments.
- Monte Carlo simulations, calibration, reporting - easy integration in Excel without programming knowledge
- Functions tailored to your requirements as a risk manager
- Cost-effective, flexible, easy to install, intuitive to use
Free extension for statistical analyses
Risk Kit R
- Easily perform sophisticated statistical analyses in Microsoft Excel
- Can be used in combination with Risk Kit
- With extra functions for automated calculations
Free extension for financial data and social statistics
Risk Kit Data
- Provides access to financial data and social statistics from various sources, including the European Central Bank ECB data.
- Dynamically connect and automatically update data with your Excel models
- User-friendly interface
The Enterprise Risk Evaluator is the platform for the complete recording, evaluation, analysis and control of enterprise risks.
- Meets the legal requirements of PS 340, StaRUG, KontraG and AktG
- Holistic risk management: mapping both the normative and the economic side
- Independence from IT through SaaS - we guide you through the entire process
The Credit Risk Evaluator offers more transparency in bank-wide credit risks and sets new standards in risk and return analysis.
- Evaluation of risks and returns at client, segment and portfolio level.
- 7 complete credit models incl. benchmark possibility - to show strengths and weaknesses of the portfolio
- State of the art in automation, performance and user-friendliness in credit portfolio risk management
With the Market Risk Evaluator, you cover the complete market risk management process and also fulfil the regulatory requirements.
- Relief for your team through fully automated analyses and reports
- Different models incl. benchmark possibility to react to current market situations in the best possible way
- Consolidated market data, scenario analyses and validation in one tool